2010年5月8日星期六

Two is better than one



I remember what you wore on the first day 我还记得第一天你穿的是什么
You came into my life and I thought hey 你进入了我的生活
You know this could be something 你知道这代表一些东西
'Cause everything you do and words you say你做的每件事说的每句话
You know that it all takes my breath away 它带走了我的每一口呼吸
And now I'm left with nothing 现在我一无所有

So maybe it's true, 也许是真的
That I can't live without you 我的生活不能没有你
Well maybe two is better than one 也许两人还是比单身好
There's so much time, 还有很多时间
To figure out the rest of my life 去计算我的余生
And you've already got me coming undone 而你又让我被拆开
And I'm thinking two, 我还在想
Is better than one 两人还是比一个好

I remember every look upon your face, 我还记得你脸上的每一个表情
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste 你转眼睛的样子,你的气味
You make it hard for breathing 你让人呼吸困难

'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away 因为当我闭上眼睛然后游离
I think of you and everything's okay 我想你和所有一切的美好
And finally now, we're leaving 而最终,我们分开了

And maybe it's true, 也许这是真的
That I can't live without you 我的生活不能没有你
Well maybe two is better than one 也许两人还是比单身好
There's so much time, 还有很多时间
To figure out the rest of my life 去计算我的余生
And you've already got me coming undone 而你又让我被拆开
And I'm thinking two, 我还在想
Is better than one 两人还是比一个好



Two is better than one 两人比一人好

11 条评论:

  1. 有时两人也比一人头疼。哈哈
    只不过有了些安全感和依靠咯

    回复删除
  2. 不会阿!我觉得!一个人很闷哦! 我以前都一个人,现在想要两个人哦!哈哈!

    回复删除
  3. 对啊~不过不懂我是不是把惰性养成习惯了,要是以后她回来后,我懒惰出去都不懂怎么办了

    回复删除
  4. 天啊!哈哈!那怎么办呢??? 她几时回来 ? 

    回复删除
  5. 明年咯,不懂过后还有继续读吗
    不然要等了,我又得过着暂时性的单身生活了

    回复删除
  6. 哈哈!现在你的生活都是单身哦! 哈哈

    回复删除
  7. 对咯,没办法
    你就不同咯,相信你过着被人追求的生活

    回复删除
  8. 我没有哦!都没有追求我!好可怜哦! 全部看到我就怕了!哈哈

    回复删除
  9. 哇~你好像张大眼睛说谎话噢!有没有那么可怜?
    不怕掉大牙吗? 哈哈

    回复删除
  10. 对阿!就是那么可怜! 所以才很悲伤哦!

    回复删除