2010年5月7日星期五

7-5-2010




Suddenly, want to go to Singapore ! Haha! Why ?? i do not understand ?
It may be for a person! Want to look for him very much! Because when went last time, because of time! All of us have not met! So regrettable! I want to go there , say that thanks to him!
Because he cares about me very much when I am unhappy... Make a phone call to me from Singapore when I am sad ............. Worry about me! althought we are not in relationship ... But he still accompany me to tide over the saddest day!
When I cry, he will scold me! Ask me not to be so stupid! Don't for one, worth the man who you are loving, shed tears! Do not need it so hardship!

xiong pig , You really give me very great comfort, as I see your message, I will be very happy, very gratified -
Thank you! Give me so great an encouragement! Accompany me to tide over it on sad day!

So I want to go to Singapore, look for you again !



13 条评论:

  1. Hmm~ icic
    finally u hv found ur own "rely" oh

    回复删除
  2. But the relation between him and me - good friend & who can talk about the xin shi ... haha

    回复删除
  3. oo~ wei
    cannot like tat la
    u got anything oso got talk v me de
    y jz write abt him bt no me one ah? so bad la u~

    回复删除
  4. Haha! You are very naughty! haha
    He and I are of the same age ...

    回复删除
  5. ho~ cant like tat la
    if count chinese yr, tis yr i ard 22 yrs old le
    u pian xin la~ haha

    回复删除
  6. haha ! i bo pian xin a ! haha ! u pian xin a ! haha

    回复删除
  7. i where got pian xin a? i so guai n listen 2 u wor
    rite?

    回复删除
  8. yaya .. sayang u .. ok! haha ! sayang a !

    回复删除
  9. yeee~ realy sayang a? seem got a bit 勉强 geh

    回复删除
  10. I really love dearly you! Have not you felt and got? haha

    回复删除
  11. haha.. ya o
    now i only noe ler..realy o not?
    haha.. cuz u no sms/phone me ma
    i very clever de o, dun try 2 tam me a

    回复删除
  12. Haha! I love dearly you here! Write with the blog every day! Haha! Very obedient!

    回复删除
  13. of course! got any prize ? haha
    bt 2day i not so happy lo...zen me ban?haiz..
    try 2 c my new blog

    回复删除